Sunday 5 June 2011

Do you ever think of running away, changing your name, and changing your life completely?

Just to get away and start life over?|||Yeah, I would like to go back in time and restart my life all over again. From the very beginning. And I would change all the bad things that made me what I am today.|||what%26#039;s stopping you??|||I%26#039;ve never thought running away was a good answer...the past always seems to catch up with you, then you have to deal with people from both past and present who you have let down by either desertion or deception.|||I do, all the time, but then I think: what about money? Where will I live? What will I do to survive? How far can I go?


It all comes crashing down. If it were possible, I totally would. I deserve a change like that.|||I DID! Life is sweet. : )|||nope my life is good i%26#039;m very happy with the way that it is|||Yes, like the song %26quot;Runaway Train%26quot;, but then I think, %26quot;what the hell would I be running to?%26quot; You can%26#039;t get away from yourself no matter how far you run.|||that would be a %26quot;great%26quot; adventure.|||YES!!!!