Sunday 5 June 2011

What has been the most life changing moment in your life?

What was THE moment that has completely impacted / inspired / changed your life????? PEACE %26amp; LOVE to all of you wonderful people|||When my kids were born! Having children completely changes your life, it also inspired me to be a better person, because now I am not only responsible for myself, but for two precious lives.|||graduating hs|||That%26#039;s easy. The moment I met the woman I am spending the rest of my life with. It was a defining moment par excellence.|||Becoming a mother. Wow! So Awesome!|||the day I had my daughter... she%26#039;s great!|||when i realised my mother loves me a lot, more than i can ever imagine. she endangered her life for saving me but thankfully we both are alive and living happily in the same world|||the birth of my son