Sunday 5 June 2011

How many of you are changing your life because of high prices.?

Gas ,Milk, Eggs, Meat ,Produce ,Rent . Water%26amp;Power,Medical,Insurance, how long can the American people take this BS.|||you know how some people just struggle to keep their head above water?...Well not us, now we%26#039;re struggling to stay as close to the surface as possible...





These rising prices are ludicrous, and it%26#039;s literally killed our bank account, and what%26#039;s so ridiculous is that we don%26#039;t drive very often ((in fact I ride the bus to and fro)), we can%26#039;t afford any real kind of healthy foods because they%26#039;re too expensive, so as a result we have to eat like pigs in a trough, and then as another result we get sick because of our malnutrition, and that causes us to rack up massive amounts of medical bills, and because we couldn%26#039;t even consider contemplating insurance prices it all comes out of pocket. Then because of being sick I have to miss work, which is even worse because that puts less money in the bank on payday....





I haven%26#039;t been positive in my bank account for about 7 months now, and I, quite rightly, am getting sick and tired of wondering how I am going to survive from minute-to-minute|||Not me, things are fine here, I just rearrange my budget...still huting, fishing, going on vacations, buying what I want or need, life is good!|||yeah right


it has gotten way out of control


we use less heat in our house


and cut our driving in half


we do not eat meat at all


and recycle our water|||That darn reality rears it ugly head. I have cut luxuries.We are not suffering, but we want to be prepared, so we are putting aside 10% of every check for a net, if things go bad.|||Once again this is only a question that G.W.Bush,and his supporter%26#039;s can answer?And as I said before the answer will be so freaking stupid! But it%26#039;s a repukingcan%26#039;t.|||We%26#039;ve eliminated some things that we found we really didn%26#039;t need in the first place, which actually feels good, and we%26#039;ll be growing vegetables and fruit this year which is also good since the homegrown stuff tastes much better than the store bought anyway. I%26#039;m going to be driving less by planning my trips better so I can get more done with less miles and will be looking for a higher MPG car soon, but nothing is really a problem and I%26#039;m actually feeling good about it, and am looking for other ways to conserve.|||No, not me.|||my family has, we try to drive less and we programed our heating and cooling to only run while we%26#039;re home. we%26#039;ve also switched to Eco-friendly light bulbs!