Sunday 5 June 2011

What is the most positive life changing experience in your life?

Mine would have to be when I met my best friend. They really have changed my life. I can really say if it weren%26#039;t for them, I would be really lost right now. What about you? What was your experience?|||Thank God that he broght the right people into your life at the right time :-)





A couple of years ago I was so lost I really was getting sick of life and I prayed to God to help me- He brought me to His Son Jesus Christ :-)





This was the most amazing thing ever! I love life 100 times more than ever and I see things so different now!





Thanks|||Um, let me see.





Hmmmmmm...





I%26#039;m coming up blank.|||when i fell in love.





no feeling can compare.


it changed the way that i looked at life (in a good way)


it%26#039;s incredible.|||Maybe it was getting accepted into college. That made me feel like I had accomplished something important. Hey I have a boring life.|||When i had my first and last job.It gave me the opportunity to become a better person,very fast promotion.It is also there when i met my husband now for 18 yrs.who was my superior during that time.So its nice.And iam very much happy with my family life now.|||The day I graduated from college as a single mom. I felt like I could do anything. And then there%26#039;s the day I met my husband....that changed my life. I don%26#039;t know which one was the most positive life changing experience. I think it%26#039;s a tie.|||mine was was definately the birth of my sons. there is no bigger wonder on this earth than holding such a little baby for the first time in your arms. all your mommy instincts get activated immediately, your life is changed forever. and my boys are now 24 and 28 and i still love it :-)