Sunday 5 June 2011

What was your life changing experience?

What event did you experience that most changed your life?|||I went to this Christian Youth Camp. I was leading a really sinful life before. God held me to it, and I was bawling my eyes out everyday because I was afraid of going to hell for what I did. At the end of the week though, I asked Jesus to be my Saviour, and the biggest burden just disinegrated off of my shoulders. I gave the person a hug who was helping me deal with the problems I was facing. It was such a wonderful experience.|||falling off a 3 story building landing on both my arms breaking my ribs and puncturing one of my lungs.. that changed my life|||the day they finally took me off the drugs. all of a sudden i had to deal with life and all that. it was scary and i made my mistakes but eventually i learned to deal with life without help from chemicals.


i want to note that i did not want to be on drugs but as a small child i had no choice. the doctors thought they where doing what was best but i was pretty much wasted from 7-12. long time to be under.|||Giving birth to my daughter, I was only 19.|||experiencing God and both my parents dying.|||joining the Marine Corp|||Having the love of my life tell me he cheated on me over and over again for years.