Sunday 5 June 2011

What was one of your life changing moments?

What was something that happened to you that changed


your life and views forever|||One day I was walking down the street and I saw a kid running down the street playing with a soccer ball when a truck ran him over. Everybody around the neighborhood was screaming. %26quot;Oh my god he%26#039;s dead!%26quot; I saw the poor defenseless kid lying there lifeless. Ever since then I decided to never take life for granted and to value my life and self being here a lot more.|||when i first learned how to do my backhandspring on the trampoline|||My most life changing moment was almost 30 years ago when I first believed in Jesus. John 3:16|||The first time I killed someone in unarmed, hand-to-hand combat.


I realized that I was going to have to -really- watch my temper for the rest of my life.





Doug|||I have a couple things actually. one-- my first real crush. It lasted for about 3 1/2 years and I%26#039;m not over it quite yet but i will be soon enough. two-- the first time I realized how careful i needed to be when it came to love. I%26#039;ve found that I have easily thought I %26quot;loved%26quot; somebody but then when they didn%26#039;t %26quot;love%26quot; me back I ended up really broken hearted so I don%26#039;t throw around the word love anymore. three-- the day I lost my best friend. It happened last thursday. It was an accident waiting to happen, we were just two completely different people. Now I feel completely non-dependent and it%26#039;s great. I have a list of about 37 best friends now.|||Nothing was changed, the same smiles and tears,but I like them much, and anticipating nothing should alter it.|||When I met my step dad (4 yrs old) I felt my world shift.


Life was beautiful. (7)


I met someone (15)


When I realized how naive I was and still am (19)


When I saw things for what they really are (20)


When I lost hope (20)





I%26#039;m sure theres more......|||sitting at the feet of my guru.