Sunday 5 June 2011

What was the most life changing year of your life and what happen ? Good or Bad ?

Was God part of your life then ? Would He have made a difference ?|||Wow! I have so many of them.





1948 I lost my grandfather.


1951 I found out that my father didn%26#039;t want me. I found the adoption papers he had signed giving all his legal rights as a parent to my grandmother.


1963 I was divorced from an abusive and alcoholic husband. I had my precious daughter. The one good thing that came from this marriage. I also found out that I had an incurable kidney disease and the pain began after giving birth.


1968 I lost both my father and mother within 10 months of each other.


1972 I was divorced from a womanizing husband who gave me things I didn%26#039;t want ... an STD.


1973 I lost my grandmother.


1974 I trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. When I look back from the point of salvation I can see where all the heartache and pain was guiding me to Him. I must have been very stubborn because it took a very long time for me to realize how much I needed Him in a personal way. I thought I knew Him all along but Catholics really don%26#039;t. They have head knowledge but not heart knowledge.


1985 I married a non-believer and paid the price until he trusted the Lord himself.


1998 I went into renal failure and for the next 8 years it was a touch and go situation .... so much pain, weakness, and utter helplessness.


2006 My husband was able to donate a kidney for me. I truly believe that God brought him into my life for this purpose. Thank you Lord. The transplant has been successful and I praise God daily for His love, grace, and mercy.





Were they good or bad? It was all good because all of it brought me to the Lord and I%26#039;ve been in His care since.|||What an amazing testimony! And how appropriate to remind us that everything works out to the good for those who love and obey God.

Report Abuse


|||Age 12. Moved out of my mother%26#039;s house, into my father%26#039;s. New town, new school, etc.





I was still a believer at that point. It made no difference.|||oh its when I was sinking down into self-destructive habits and Jesus Christ came just when I was about to commit suicide. I am happy, if it werent for Jesus Christ i wouldnt be answering these questions. Thanks|||Ther year 2002, when my Wife and I lost our home and have been in exile for 8 years because of our %26#039;screw-up%26#039; and allowing the devil in our home. (I admit it and I know what %26quot;I%26quot; did wrong and am paying for it severly!) My Wife still stays by my side though! That is why she is my Best Friend! :)|||1966 and it was all good! Prior to this I had been wandering in a spiritual wilderness because I had given up on religion. Fortunately, God had not given up on me and 1966 was the year when the Holy Spirit brought me to a place of repentance and forgiveness and I met up with the risen Christ Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. 1966 was the year when I was baptised, in public and by full water immersion, in obedience to the instruction to repent and be baptised. 1966 was the year when I gave myself to God and He made a H-U-G-E difference to my life, and for good!|||I have 2 life changing moments. . In 2004 (Sept.28), my old flame who I dated when I was 17-19 called me out of the blue on a night when I was really lonely and depressed, I always loved him and he has helped me get my life on track, through the good times and the bad, and we%26#039;ve been together ever since. :)


And exactly 4 years later, on Sept.28, I gave my heart to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I think He brought me and my ex back together for a reason, and things have been getting better every day since I turned my life over to Him! :) I can%26#039;t wait to see what the future holds..|||1982, I accepted Christ as my Lord %26amp; Savior.


He most certainly made a difference in my life, then %26amp; now.|||2000, I landed in jail for 7 months, the best thing that ever happened to me, helped me to change my lifestyle. God wasn%26#039;t a part of my life then, but I%26#039;m sure that if He were I would have had some sort of direction!|||1981 I got saved and was baptized in the Holy Spirit,totally changed my life.