Sunday 5 June 2011

If you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?

If you were going to write a book about the three most life changing events in your life what would they be?|||1. Joining the U.S. Army.


2. Becoming a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-days Saints.


3. Highway travels as a motorcyclist.|||Thank you for selecting my reply as best. Actually, I have written many short stories pertaining to all three junctures in my life. And they continue.

Report Abuse


|||birth of my children, divorcing my ex, moving from the atlantic ocean to the gulf coast (away from all family and friends)|||1. going to germany


2. meeting my best friend


3. getting my master%26#039;s degree|||I would write about the abuse I experienced in childhood that nearly drove me to suicide.





I would write about being rescued from suicide by encountering the real love of God through Jesus Christ





The last choice is harder, because my marriage was life changing, my children%26#039;s births were life changing and I have had to go through a process of healing in my mid-life to finally heal from the abuse of my childhood.





If I were going to write a book I guess I would pick the healing process I%26#039;ve been going through for the third major life changing event.





This would be a true, autobiographical book. It would have very dark elements to it but I would like to bring out the love of God that rescued me when all human love was denied me.