Sunday 5 June 2011

How is the internet helping or changing your life?

With the internet, I was able to do thorough research for my thesis when I was still in univ... I can get the news, shop, read books or anything under the sun, get in touch with friends wherever they are in the world, post/download pictures, download music/games -- I can do all that online! It basically makes my life easier... and it broadens my knowledge about the world and people with just a click of the mouse... (^_^)|||U can do alot on the internet|||I found my true love on the internet|||its an easy life style.|||Lots of valuable free technical info online. If someone sells info on the internet you can bet that with a little persistance you can find the same info for free somewhere...experiment with search phrases and you can find answers to anything for nothing!|||It%26#039;s definitely helped me improve my searching skills. I took a load of Reference courses at college, and I use the knowledge that I have to improve what I%26#039;m looking for and vice versa.





I can also find information that I won%26#039;t find elsewhere - ie. on television or magazines. As long as I know what I%26#039;m looking for, I can usually find it.





I%26#039;d like to say that it%26#039;s helped me keep in touch with friends and family, but it%26#039;s not 100% true - only some of them.