Sunday 5 June 2011

What was your life changing moment or situation?

Something that changed who you are ,changed your personality and everything about you. Basically what was your wakeup call?|||When I became Muslim. Islam changed everything about me. There are habits I dropped completely, friends changed, what I did with my time changed, my thoughts changed.. My likes %26amp; dislikes changed.. Really, everything changed.|||when my mother passed away suddenly. it made me realise that our time here is temporary and we should make the most of it. a week before she died i had just bought a brand new car. i was so proud and showed it off to everyone who would look. after she died i looked at that car and was disgusted. i was ashamed that something so material had become so important to me. it made me realise it%26#039;s not what we have, but how we live our lives thats important.|||My life took a drastic change when I gave birth to my daughter. All of the sudden I had to take responsibility for somebody, my body had changed, my lifestyle got changed, I went through fears and joy seeing her growing up. I had to be concerned about her education, her wellbeing etc.





Well, I would it not call this a wake up call, but this was definatly something what had changed my life and personality.





Take care.|||when I left a friend of mine ..