Friday 16 September 2011

Changing tracks: Songs that changed your life. Whats yours?

O,K I'm blatantly ripping off Radio1 but meh,

What songs changed your life or your outlook on a situation in your life?
Changing tracks: Songs that changed your life. Whats yours?
Sade - By Your Side
Changing tracks: Songs that changed your life. Whats yours?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-1Mb-LSX鈥?/a>

Motorhead

(Don't let em) Grind ya down
Savage Garden - I knew I loved you
daughters, by john meyer
Don't Laugh At Me by Mark Wills
Where Is The Love - Black Eyed Peas
its not a song but its a band. slipknot completly changed my outlook on life
Affirmation by Savage Garden

Not only an easy-listening, feel good song, but there's so much meaning behind the lyrics.
What's My Age Again by blink-182. It didn't really change my outlook on life but after I heard that song my style changed and the type of music I listened to changed and I got new friends and stuff.
I have to say when I was younger Joan Jett play that song again changed me. It saved me. I was going through a difficult time and every word of that song hit me and stuck with me. Concentrating on that song and playing it an endless number of times got me through alot
%26quot;Ready to Fall%26quot; - Rise Against.

I saw the video, and it opened up my eyes to how badly animals are being treated. I began to listen to them much more, and I became a vegetarian. :)
peheli nazar sang by atif
the new song by daughtery %26quot;what about now%26quot; the song and video made me cry and then i got up and looked for volunteer oppurtunities in foreign countries and joined invisible children

it really made me think how bad the world is getting!
Fly Away (Bye Bye)by Eyes Cream



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZhdAktGt鈥?/a>



I studied musical composition, and ended working for a movie production company, but did not work with soundtracks or scores. Somehow, this song made me want to learn how to remix and piqued my curiosity for electronic dance music.

So .... i ended up having my own home studio, collaborating with sound and effects for the same prod. company, have met innumerable DJ's (and tried to learn from them a bit), and are on my way to founding my own label. Ah! And my kids think i'm soooo cool now!
DJ Ironik - Stay With Me. Read the lyrics.
I'd do anything for love by meatloaf lol



cus im cooooool



:) x
Busted - What I go to school for (Don't ask!)

Maroon 5 - She will be loved

Richard Marks - Right here waiting for you.

Sugababes - Change + About You Now

Scouting for Girls - Elvis ain't dead



k there's a lot, but they all changed my life/views in many situations (; i listen very closely to lyrics :)
we are the world....that song by michael jackson



and that song with mary j.blidge where she sings about her self in the mirror or something like that....lol
black star talib kweli mos def- respiration and thieves in the night



it made me think about my life and how small we are in a big city. how small we are in general no matter how big you think you are.
Stay with me Til dawn by Judy Tzuke.