Saturday 24 September 2011

What books or movies changed your life?

I was recently inspired by someone's answer where she said that a novel she read changed her life. So, my question is, what book or movie changed your life, and how?
What books or movies changed your life?
Anne of Green Gables. The books and the movies. They help me see that a girl from a small town, who originally had NOTHING can make a happy successful life for herself. Anne believes in herself and never stops using her imagination. She gains many kindred spirits along the way.
What books or movies changed your life?
Sadly, Twilight changed my life. I see a deeper meaning to the first 3 books that really wasn't intended by the author, but hits home real hard. They made me better understand my life I suppose. And made me love someone again who I thought I had lost.
it was both the same book and movie it was called coal miners daughter it is the loretta lynn (queen of country music) back in the day it is a true life story and both book and movie are do overs (watch or read more than once)
I LOVE anything by Nicholas Sparks. Those are heartfelt novels.



Also...



Freedom Writers (movie and book)

I Am David

Dear Frankie

Hidden In Silence
The Little mermaid. never have i been so consumed by any character in a film, tot he point where i wrote a script and several fanfics
The Bible has deeply inspired my life, of course. Besides that, The Wanderer, Wish You Well, The Shack. Movies: The Passion of the Christ, The Notebook.
One of the movies that have changed my life is TITANIC and some of shakespear's books like hamlet and others
Many books and movies have changed my life in someway, because they give me something to think about or another way to look at something.
The Alchemist, Veronika Decides to Die, A Thousand Splendid Suns (I actually cried), Forrest Gump, The Kite Runner, the Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, Night... to name a few =)

I think to answer your question of %26quot;how?%26quot; I don't think there's a general answer... I think each of these books have a very important theme, and I 'll remember these books forever.
twilight totallly changed my life

and so did



she fought alone



odd girl out



shes too young





mostly TWILIGHT

%26lt;3
TWILIGHT!

:DDDDDD
fight club