Saturday 24 September 2011

How do you deal with major (permanently life changing) choices in your life?

I am not going to bore you all with the details unless you email me and ask for them.
How do you deal with major (permanently life changing) choices in your life?
I pray!
How do you deal with major (permanently life changing) choices in your life?
Praying is good!! Ask god to help you through this! I will pray for you too!
pray, read Gods word, pray, and follow his will!!
as for me, i deal with it quite differently!

i'd be depressed for a couple of months, then i'll force myself to believe in whatever i believe to happen, then i wait and hope for the best!



if you have no power over it, then let it go, but if you do, make it the best possible!
I assume you are talking about choices you've made, not someone else. And changes for the negative, not things that made your life better. And I assume you consider those choices mistakes?



Otherwise it might not be so hard to deal with them?



Well, either way, it might be a good time to take up camping. You can start now, while it's warm, and be ready for real hardcore winter camping as it approaches.



Or something else. Learn some new thing, so you can take your mind off of what bothers you. Not that you want to stay away from it, but you need to occasionally forget about it completely. And learn a new skill set while you are at it.



You might want to check out Branden's %26quot;Six pillars of self esteem%26quot;. It's not pop psychology. It is things that you do that help you build your self esteem correctly. it's not just pretending that you like your self, none of that 1980s feel good psycho-crapola.



It's about becoming a person that you can be proud of, so that you feel good about yourself because you have become a great person.



Now I don't know why I wandered down this path, it just popped into my head. But a foundation of real self-esteem, based on you being a person that you can be proud of, is an excellent place to start.



Good luck.