Saturday 24 September 2011

Have you ever came across a major decision that changed your life for good?

How did this decision change your life? After the decision you made, do you think it was the best?
Have you ever came across a major decision that changed your life for good?
Only a few times, and after i made the decision it tended to have a much more positive affect on my life, although in one instance the decision itself was stupid and had a negetive effect for about six months until i finally grew and learned because of it.

The most important decision i've made has made me a stronger person with more belief in myself, it made me ask questions that i knew i would never find the answer too, and it changed me completely, yet i was still the same. That decison was to give up the pre-defined set of beliefs i was givvn as a child (i.e. religion) and it has made all the difference. it didnt make me an athiest, i'm still searching for my truth, but it gave me choices, it made me depend on myself, and it made me open my eyes.
Have you ever came across a major decision that changed your life for good?
Yes, many times, and usually for the worse.
yes and yes but the cost was of the highest order.
...yes, it brought immense suffering and pain to my love ones...



...truly a good decision, only one of seven - thanks for asking...
yes and not take the advise i was given ,big mistake.
yes. it was wonderful for a few years and then things got tough.



it made me grow up, and more assertive. wiser.



i don't regret it. It was the everlasting memories.
everyone who has gotten married.. has made this choice.. as well as everyone who decided to divorce.. again a decision made.. anyone who had kids.. anyone who went to college.. or in the military..



the decision to have sex or not (aids , incurable stds)





life changing decisions are made a lot more than i think .. you think.
I have. It was quiting drugs. It gave me a clear head and more energy. It was the best decision of my life to date.