Wednesday 21 September 2011

What reason would you change your life and move to another country?

My reason is that I am writing a book and some parts of it take place in the country I'm going to be going to.

By change your life I mean living surroundings.
What reason would you change your life and move to another country?
Love is a top reason. Also, most other developed countries treat their citizens with more care and respect than the USA. We get lower wages, shorted vacation times, and no health care. I would gladly move to England where I would be more than happy to pay more taxes because the wages are almost double what they are here in the US. And even after they take out taxes people still bring home more in their pockets. Housing on a whole is cheaper, as is food. I just don't understand why Americans still bend over and take it up the rump and believe the BS that we are fed that 'we are the greatest nation in the world'.
What reason would you change your life and move to another country?
I'd do this simply for the change of scenery...perhaps because a new country would give me new chances, a new %26quot;identity,%26quot; and it'd just be sweet to be a part of a new culture.
I've lived in CA all my life. It would be nice to live differently somewhere else. Roughing it a little can be challenging but exciting, as well as learning and exploring other cultures...



Good luck!
I liked that I have lived in many different places and learned how other people actually do basically the same things. Slower pace in the south. I lived overseas in Guam for almost two years and it was the greatest place for me. Near the beach everyday, except when raining. Shorts and halter tops (live forever) Northeast winter really sucks.
Because they started making a lot of anti-male laws?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-鈥?/a>
I did it in 1999



Got a green card in the lottery and I was bored and cold in London so I booked a one way ticket to San Francisco - put some flowers in my hair and stayed.





lol@ the thumbs down



??
if all family died, id try living in many diff country's and experience a lot of things
Well I'm studying abroad next semester to basically expand my horizons: meet new people, learn new culture...but also just to find myself, as cliche as it sounds.
To avoid prosecution.



Gazz - she sounds like some one we could use in the feminist movement. Still got her number?