Wednesday 21 September 2011

Changing your life..?

If you were given a chance to relive your life a second time, would you change anything about your life?
Changing your life..?
Yeah. I would go for plastic surgery and get marry.
Changing your life..?
Yeah, I wouldn't move to New Jersey, the garbage dump of the US. I would stay in Boston instead.
yes i would, yes...because then i could correct the mistakes ive made in the past and make things right.
It'd be hard to change anything since I'd still be born into the same world with the same people... maybe once I got older then yeah, I would try new things.
No.If I hadn't made those mistakes I wouldn't have found a way to get over them therefore I wouldn't have learned from them.
No I wouldn't.... and I'm real glad I don't have to do this again.. hehe : )
I wouldn't change anything, my experiences make me who I am.
SO MANY TIMES THAT i never did what i wanted to do for example stay quiet about some thing that bothered me
Why are you thinking of imposible propostions.
hmm.. yes.

a couple of really awfull things i have said to the people i love.



i am happy with my life.. but, i think, like most people, i regret saying a couple of simple words that have really hurt someone.. these are the things i regret. and would possibly like to relive.



x
Yes, but then again everything happens for a reason.
No, I am quite happy with my life.
No.....NO i would not cause i've gone sooo far and to think of all the fun and bad times I would not give it up for anything!!!!

Even though I have made mistakes I would not.

I love my life!
I'd change pretty much everything.
Really I am glad I went though all the things I did! But if I had a chance I would change things about my life.
Yes, but i'm not going to share it, however I would like to change me a year ago when I threw that baseball off a building downtown an ending up getting a lawsuit due to a concussion...I am so sorry.
yes of course!!!

i would change all the last year that has passed and would be with S for months
I will live recklessly as I know I will get yet another chance to relive , a third time.

It is human nature to take chances , as if life depended on that decision . They put in their efforts and hope for the best.

But, if they knew that they will have another chance , yet another chance and yet another , they will start to lose their judgement and capability.
i never regret anything i do. I only change mi life for the better. (drasticly lately)
Anything that has to do with me hurting my friends or family. Actually have time to do something in life.
Omg..I would've never ever dated my ex..Also, I woul've did what was best for me %26amp; not others..I put so many of my dreams on hold 4 ppl..I really regret that...
i would have made more close friends.
No. Not that my life is perfect, but I don't think that there's anything I could have changed to make it better.
my job
Be more flexible in my views. Study multiple perspective thinking.
For the most part, no. It has made me what I am today, but I would have done a few things differently when I was a child and teenager. I would have followed a few interests (such as music) more than I did, and I would have chosen friends a little more wisely. There are people and situations I would have simply walked away from, and I would have expressed my attitudes on some matters more clearly. At least now I can see where I made some mistakes, and I have been smart enough to avoid repeating them. I might not have had that wisdom if I had never made those mistakes in the first place.
Based on the fact that it is impossible to change anything- I live with no regrets. That's not tosay that I make no mistakes- I just deal with them with the attitude that %26quot;what's done is done%26quot; and if I can, I clean up the mess then and there, if I can't i move on.