Wednesday 21 September 2011

What's something that has changed your life in a positive way?

I'm not looking for %26quot;deep%26quot; answers or anything like that. It can be something as simple as a face wash that cleared your skin, a person that inspires you, a song that makes you happy, a movie/ book that makes you think, an experience that changed your perspective of life etc. It can be ANYTHING.
What's something that has changed your life in a positive way?
A lady I used to work with was fussing one day about people who drive 90mph on the highway just to get home two minutes faster than everyone else. I never thought of it that way before. I used to drive like crazy trying to get home. It seems so stupid now, and to just get home two minutes sooner, and it wasn't like home was a nice place to be. She also used to say to people who got speeding tickets, You might not have deserved that ticket, but you certainly deserved a ticket at one time or another. She had a good way of changing the way you look a things and not dwelling on silly stuff.
What's something that has changed your life in a positive way?
Finding friends outside of my typical peer group :)
Jesus Christ changed me. Ever since I read the book of Matthew 20+ years ago.露
Hearing rise against's music for the first time. There was just so much passion with every word it made me have a much more happy look on life
getting a dog



I learned responsibility %26gt;.%26gt;
sex