Saturday 24 September 2011

What are your favorite Joyce Meyer books & conferences that have changed your life & the way you live?

My mom watches Joyce Meyer Enjoying everyday life all the time,me myself watch her whenever I feel like watching her,I am busy a lot of the time.Have you ever been to one of her conferences or read books that have changed your life and your ways and the way your live?
What are your favorite Joyce Meyer books %26amp; conferences that have changed your life %26amp; the way you live?
I've never been to a conference of hers, but Battlefield of the Mind, specifically the devotional has changed my life in a big way. It would have to be #1 on my list of books that effected my life in a positive way.
What are your favorite Joyce Meyer books %26amp; conferences that have changed your life %26amp; the way you live?
All televangelist are crooked.
I realy love her %26quot;Beauty For Ashes%26quot; book! :)
no way!! a false gospel barbie!! gag!!!





can't stand her!1