Saturday 24 September 2011

I have let myself go in the past few years and I want you to tell me what worked for you in changing your life

i realise that getting back to a good weight and looking better is a holistic thing. its a combination of things so what works?
I have let myself go in the past few years and I want you to tell me what worked for you in changing your life
I suggest three areas of focus, exercise, nutrition, and rest.



1) Proper nutrition! 鈥?Unfortunately, the food here in the US is so processed and unnatural mixed with the environment our immune systems are perpetually suppressed (stop drinking and eating %26quot;diet%26quot; foods they actually interfere with a bodies recovery and weight loss). We have to find the proper forms of many of the required nutrients that we are not getting in our diets:

a. I have found a number of phyto-based nutritional supplements that have kept my family very healthy and assisted in my weight loss and additional energy

b. Add a healthy and potentially organic diet which helps as well by removing much, not all of course, of the environmental junk we intake

c. Drink lots of water 鈥?Most of our chemical processes do not work properly in the absence of water.

2) Sleep 鈥?A lost art! Sleep is the way our bodies recover and our perpetual lack of it has caused many of our issues! Get more sleep!

3) Exercise 鈥?Another lost art! Many of our health issues are related to lack of activity and weight added due to it. Some of the core nutrients are created and correctly processed in an active body, not a sedentary one.
I have let myself go in the past few years and I want you to tell me what worked for you in changing your life
Being committed to feeling and looking better is what will work. Strict healthy diet and plenty of exercise. Good luck
I like to hike and kayak. And camp out in the woods. I don't have a job so I travel all the time.
A great saying to remember is...



%26quot;People form habits and habits form futures%26quot;



Your current condition is nothing more than the result of the habits you've formed. Begin working on creating some good habits having to do with diet and exercise. It typically takes about 21 days to form a habit so think in terms of changing for the next 3 weeks. By then habits will begin to be formed and you will see change. Over time you will be a different person - good luck!
dont eat after 6:00 its hard but it works you can eat a good breakfast a good lunch eat something light for dinner....its simple dont make it hard......
I think first you have to always think positive. Talk to yourself and find all the good things that you like about yourself. Treat yourself at the mall, buy something you normally wouldn't buy. Second just start eating healthier foods, salads veggies fruits etc... Drink lots of water and take short walks. Get yourself motivated to change your life style, work at it, and it will all happen for you. Good luck and be happy!
Yoga is very beneficial for regaining a healthy weight and lifestyle. A reasonable diet, quality sleep and weekly exercise all help too.
I just recently changed my lifestyle. I did a colon cleanse, don't eat after 6 pm, eat organic food, take raw apple cider and raw unrefined coconut oil. I lost a lot of weight and inches, but more important I felt more energetic and felt good.