Wednesday 21 September 2011

Changing your life, how did u do it?

i would like to know how any of you majorly changed your lives around.... where it was headed, how you reacted, etc. spiritual answers very welcome. thanks.
Changing your life, how did u do it?
The thing about change is that it seldom is done in leaps and bounds. And real change only comes when you change the way you THINK. So, it's persistence and working on how you think that will bring about successful change in your life.
Changing your life, how did u do it?
you change your life and everones around you ,everyday,





the trick is to keep on breathing!!



:)
i was headed downhill like a snowball headed for hell, then 1 day i asked for 'wisdom' godly wisdom%26quot;. read the bible and pray for %26quot;wisdom and understanding'.if your serious or not,only you know and god.for god is greater than our hearts'HE KNOWS EVERYTHING%26quot;...
just fall in love with someone not randomly though.. love will change your life.. it might make it more worse then ever or may work the other way around... i think you want this change in positive direction....so face life as it comes to you.. nd consider bad happenings as life regular proceedingg cuz its not just you suffer or having fun or killing life.. we all are here.. life is game bro.. nd v cn't change this game altogether but v cn change da ways to play it.. so v cn win (survive) in this whole process... nd doing is upto u... do things differently to get +ves mite b a helpful way ..nd risk factor always makes it interestin hve fun...
I'll let you know as soon as I win the lottery. ;-)
Three years ago I stopped drinking. Being clean and sober has given me a new lease on life. I am back in school, in a healthy relationship and feeling good about myself. It is scary to look back and think that I was headed for self destruction. Until the night I tried killing myself and realized the next morning that someone was looking out for me. I knew then that I had a purpose and I now live each day to its fullest. I hope to someday help others thru the journey of recovery.
  • spots on dogs skin
  • software
  •