Saturday 24 September 2011

Songs about someone changing your life?

one person in my life (a good friend) has made the biggest impact on me.

She is always there for me, and when everyone lost faith in me, she still saw the best in me.

She is like my angel that convinced me to keep going!

I couldn't live without her, %26amp; i want a song that explains that!

Any kind of music!

THANKS! (:
Songs about someone changing your life?
Breathe (tayler swift) This song was made for you!

--or--

No air (pretty good)

hope you might like either of these =]
Songs about someone changing your life?
Alot of good Tatu songs work, but you have to pick the right ones, alot of them are love songs between friends. %26quot;Not Gonna Get Us%26quot; is good depending on your situation.
Stevie Wonder and Dionne Warwick %26quot;thats what friends are for%26quot;
Graduation - Vitamin C

I'll be there for you - Rembrandt

Wing beneath my wings - Bette Midler

Umbrella - Rhianna

I will remember you - Sarah McLachlan

Lean on me - Multiple remakes

Stand by me

I'll stand by you - the pretenders

Thank you for being a friend

Find out who your friends are - Tracy Lawrence

I hope you dance (favorite!) - Leanne Womak

My wish - Rascal Flatts

Who says you can't go home -



For a group of my best friends I made a picture CD and used my favorite parts of these songs. We were all about to graduate and instead of getting a gift or a card I did this, and they loved it :)
  • clear nail polish
  • graphics animation
  •