Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do you change your life goals?

I had a couple major life goals, and it seems as though they are not possible, how do you change your direction in life or what you want in life? For the longest time this was all I wanted to do, but now I need to change. Any tips?
How do you change your life goals?
you could find someone who does what you would like to do and research them, figure out how they got to where they are and follow that route.



I know it sounds cheesy but, you can do whatever you want to do in this world, so don't give up on your dreams. The worst thing that could happen is you fail. At least you tried.



good luck to you!
How do you change your life goals?
Well it depends on your life goal.

nothing is impossible unless you dont try to make them possible.

so... i would change them a little.

lets say you wanted to move to new york city and be a fashion disigner and you dont know anything about fashion...well maybe you should change from wanting a job like that but still go to new york?

get it?



just mix it up:)
I can relate to this question a lot, because I had a goal or more like a life plan with my ex boyfriend of four years. I planned to marry him and have kids with him , basically the rest of my life with him. Unfortunately we broke up and learned that you really can't plan your life and what transpires from it. ive learned that sometimes there's bigger plans for you that destiny has already planned for you and that maybe its for the best and for bigger and better things to come =]