Friday 16 September 2011

I need a quote about someone changing your life.?

Any quote will do, just something good and catchy
I need a quote about someone changing your life.?
Only when we are changed can we help others to change.



When you stop changing, you stop growing.



A change in behavior begins with a change in the heart.



You can't change the past but you can let it go.



Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine.


I need a quote about someone changing your life.?
%26quot;There is no place that does not see you. You must change your life.



See the whole poem below.
I heard a quote that went something like this;

What would you do if you never met the one person who changed everything?
*The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up



*Like anyone else, there are days I feel beautiful and days I don't, and when I don't, I do something about it



*The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do



*We don't stop playing because we grew old, we grew old because we stopped playing



*Everything and everyone that was involved in my life have shaped and changed me to make me who I am now