Wednesday 21 September 2011

What things that you realize changed your life?

I realize that my classmates are not my friends, they see me as a competition. That resolve my need to make friends inside school. I started taking improv class outside of school and I realize I laugh more, is more outgoing, and meet amazing people.



What did you realize that help changed your life?
What things that you realize changed your life?
Something that i just realized that changed my life; is that I am loved!



I have been blessed and i have realized that regarless of all the darksnest, obsticles that can be in my life i have been able to come out in to the sunshine thanks to those who i cherish.
What things that you realize changed your life?
I realized that to get anything done you just have to do it.. whether it be work or a project whatever..and mainly im talking about the cost of getting it done. I don't ever use credit cards but Every paycheck I get dissolves on the same day i get it. Just immediatly poof gone. And now I have a streetbike an airplane a computer...i'm broke all the time but everything i attempt gets done. It's risky.. it's like what if i need that money for an emergency. Doesn't matter money doesnt even exist. Even if you don't have money other people have money.. theres a lot of money everywhere and if you convince them that it would be better for you to have that money then you will get the money. I swear dude its happened it can't hurt to ask. Don't say you'll pay it back either. I realized that i guess its called networking or something like that its good.
At a early age.. in school I realize there are different social groups which changed me

I realized each parent has a different way of showing love.. that money is the most Important

regardless what ppl say.. that.. Ppl say anything .. do anything.. just to get what they want

from you.. that Nothing is forever.. that Marriages do not always last, children grow up and

go there own way.. that as time goes by.. the world is getting worse in morals and values.

the list goes on and one..

Good to know you are a happier person.. keep doing what your doing.. take care
That I am ok all by myself! I was scared that something would happen but nothing has and I am fine!