Wednesday 21 September 2011

How have being a mother change your life this mother's day?

I just wanna know how other mother's/mommy's to be feel for this mother's day! How have your child has change your life %26amp; is there anything you would trade? Is there anything that could be better or make you better? Thanks to those who would take the time out to write or really focus on your biggest blessing in the world with your child/children!
How have being a mother change your life this mother's day?
My daughter changed my life nearly 6 years ago. I was 18 years old pregnant and dead scared . I trained as a vetinary nurse, got a job and found a cute little house in boca. Then April was born and my world turned upside down. The moment she was born i was worried i wasnt gonna cope well, but i tried my hardest to raise the best little girl i could. Now shes 5 and doing well. April has arthritis, but she copes well and her determination with my horses are amazing.

Now im pregnant again with my 2nd and hoping to raise another brilliant child. Thre is nothing that could be better right now.
How have being a mother change your life this mother's day?
I feel grateful for being able to give birth to my son 6 years ago and as for changing my life well before I had him I was so uncertain about my life and where I was going. But throughout my pregnancy and through the years of him growing everything started to make sense and my life came together for me in many ways. So without having my son I would be still living that uncertain life still.



Before him my life was incomplete and I would not change my wonderful life for anything. My son has brought so much life back into my life that I lost a long time ago. He has made me see the beauty in things and too stop and smell the roses sort of speak.



Even through all the headaches and sleepless nights I would not change this for anything in this world. I can't imagine my life without him and I don't want to. I love my precious little man who is going on 7 here soon.
My son is perfect, and even if he were not I cannot imagine my life with another child. When it comes down to it, you are SO in love with what you have (with what God gave you perhaps) that anything deemed 'wrong' with your child does NOT matter. What matters is their existence and the fact that you love them endlessly and uncontrollably.
Hes made my life 100% better. I got pregnant young and at first it was really hard but i love my life now. I wouldnt trade him for anything. The only thing that could make this better was if i could go back and make things work with his dad so he could have both his parents together and not have a broken family. But i still love things the way they are now.