Saturday 24 September 2011

What belief have you changed that changed your life?

Did you purposedly decide the belief was not good for you %26amp; change it? How did you change it? How has it changed your life?
What belief have you changed that changed your life?
That people can change. I didn't think they could but they can. I don't judge anyone for where they have been , whats important is where they are heading.
What belief have you changed that changed your life?
I changed my belief that %26quot;it's all about me.%26quot;



I NOW know it's all about God. We are seekers of happiness; it's the way we are made. I did not find happiness until I found a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I have a joy within me now, no matter what, even when I grieve. Sorrow and joy can exist together unlike happiness and unhappiness...



I want to do right by others more than do what %26gt;%26gt;I %26lt;%26lt;want. I find the best in everything I experience, because it has become more obvious in the new light.



It's not all a bed of roses, this is LIFE, and I'm not perfect or better than anyone else, I am just forgiven. I didn't give up fun, either, I just have fun in ways that glorify God.



Best part: anybody can have it; the grace of God is given for all!
I CHANGED MY BELIEF THAT I WONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK%26amp;SAY ABOUT ME!! THAT I HAVE TO THINK JUST ABOUT ME!!! THATS THE ONLY WAY I CAN BE HAPPY!!!