Wednesday 21 September 2011

What book changed your view on life, or helped you during hard times?

I read Cecilia Ahern's The Gift, and although I don't think she intentionally tries to touch or change your life, it changed me. People may not think she is the kind of author whom would do so, but for me, she has.

For my 17th birthday yesterday someone gave me The Celestial Prophecy, he said it would change my perspectives on life, and it appears to be a very spiritual book, has anyone read it? I think it is going to be a book i'll highly recommend.
What book changed your view on life, or helped you during hard times?
Sorry I didn't read The Celestial Prophecy but I'll check it out whenever I go to a library.



Some of the books that changed my life are :



-The Secret

-Tuesdays with Morrie

-The Last Lecture

-The Five People You Meet in Heaven



Happy reading %26amp; happy birthday !
What book changed your view on life, or helped you during hard times?
Other than the Bible, the book that really influenced my life was Harry Potter. They teach such good morals, about how life isn't always fair, and you're never alone when you may think you are. I know that sounded like the cheesiest thing you've ever heard but it's true. xD
where the red fern grows



the fire within series



robinson crueso



the last alien on the planet (read this book and you will never forget it)