Friday 16 September 2011

What would you say was a defining moment in your life?

Tell me about one or more times in your life when you realized you were changing as a person or something big happened to you and forever changed your life in a dramatic way.
What would you say was a defining moment in your life?
The day my dad died. We were all there with him and I knew at that moment I would never be the same. Seeing someone die iscompletely profound and surreal.It changes

the way you thinkand feel about everything in your life. It makes you realize the little thing don't matter and the things that matter the most are your family, friends, and your own humanity. Whoa..that was deep.
What would you say was a defining moment in your life?
I'm with Romanis on this one -- I accepted Jesus Christ, he's the answer. You'll never live a better life, then if you live it with him. He's my creator, he gave me life and love everlasting. Def a defining moment!
The day I accepted Jesus as my saviour, I've screwed big-time but at least at the most crucial decision in my life, I got it right.



Whatever I do henceforth, whatever success or failure, all pales in comparision to this.
the first time I realized my life had changed: collage! I thought: OMG this is me, all by myself, working to pay my tuition and finally people see me as a grown up person.



the second time: when i had sex. I was 19 and this guy practically raped me. I never thought my first time was going to be like that. i mean, i didnt even think about having sex back then!!!



the 3rd time: when my daddy die. a week before, every night i had the same dream, his mom was always in my dream telling me she was going to take away someone or something i really really loved and 6 days later my father came back home with a headache, he went to his bedroom to rest, fell asleep and had a cerebral hemorrhage. i didnt know he was dead, i mean, he was on the floor, snoring, breathing but he was never going to give me a smile ever again.



the 4th time: when i moved in with my bf. it was a big big thing. i kinda regret about it. no lack of love at all. but, why would you buy the cow if you have the milk for free?
my birth.thats when i started crying...
When my father crossed over. Though I knew he was in a better place and although he told me he saw angels, I felt betrayed and orphaned. I still couldn't come to terms with his leaving. And three years later I still feel a big hole inside. I miss him and there is not a thing I can do about it. I just wait for the day to join him in paradise.
  • verifying rental applications
  • database
  •