Saturday 24 September 2011

How would this change your life?

You have just invented the %26quot;Perpetual Motion Machine%26quot;. It is small and compact but it is very strong. You've hooked it up to an electric generator and found that it can make more electricity that a gasoline powered generator. Your perpetual motion machine runs clean and doesn't use any fuels and it doesn't produce any exhaust, so it doesn't hurt the environment.



Your invention is used to power cars, boats, homes, business, everything. There is a death warrant out on you from every oil producing middle eastern country and the state of Texas. You can make your machine for under $50 and sell each unit for $1,000. It is projected that you will earn over $500 billion dollars in the first 5 years. You build a house near Bill Gates and he calls you his %26quot;rich neighbor%26quot;.



Think before you answer, then tell me, how would you change your life?
How would this change your life?
Your first question - how would it change my life? - Well, for one thing, I'd be the most wanted person on the planet and all the oil magnates would want my head on a silver platter. That would definitely change my life!!! I may not even have one if I don't disappear conveniently. The thing is, it will take me 5 years to earn enough money to buy off any head hunters they may have contracted and I may not last that long running for my life. I would probably live in fear for having invented something that actually benefits humanity and alleviates poverty of people and countries who are so dependent on oil-producing nations.



Your second question - how would I change my life? - after having amassed such a fortune, I would retire from public life, change my facial features through plastic surgery and live the life of a secret billionaire in peace. Of course, this after I've settled the legalities and issues on who would run my business for me or if I would be trading stock publicly.
How would this change your life?
I would have to start by thanking God for a solution to pollution. I would make sure my family, best Friends, and myself were comfortable and taken care of for the rest of our lives. Oil barons are gonna go to jail, because I've got the money to find you and protect myself. Charities are going to love me, because I believe in giving back. And finally I will have the money to do what my mom says I can't do, and that's to save all the kitties, big and small.
Well for one I'd find a new job, one that I did solely for enjoyment. Next I'd probably not move in next to Bill. I'd buy a house where I wanted to, pay off my parents home, pay off my debts and my friends debts, make very large donations to places that needed them and then go on a ridiculous shopping spree.



After that was done, I'd relax and usa my new found wealth to help my community. (Since the money source is semi-infinite, I wouldn't be concerned with the funds). Oh yeah, I'd bank enough money to live off the interest comfortably for the rest of my life as well.



Oh yeah, as far as the oil guys, I'd hire hitmen to take them out before they could even consider how to take me out.
First thing first . . . I would market have to get it marketed . . . these oil producers and natural gas producers have a lock on many of these industries.



Then I would have to deal with the death threats against my life and the lives of my loved ones . . . from these people. Probably . . . hire some body guards.



I would probably buy a country . . . and start producing the product there. I would build a simple house . . . with all the comforts of home. . . .



How it would change my life . . . it would change it drastically. . . .



First I have to protect my a** and my families a**.

Move out of the United States . . . probably back home to the Philippines.

Probably run for president of both the Philippines and the United States.

Probably get assassinated . . .