Wednesday 21 September 2011

How have being a mother has change your life this mother's day?

I just wanna know how other mother's/mommy's to be feel for this mother's day! How have your child has change your life %26amp; is there anything you would trade? Is there anything that could be better or make you better? Thanks to those who would take the time out to write or really focus on your biggest blessing in the world with your child/children!
How have being a mother has change your life this mother's day?
It is awesome to be a mother, I can't think of anything in this world better. Having Dylan has gave me a whole new purpose in life..He is such a blessing from god. 6 months before I found out i was pregnant my dad died, and me and my husband was TTC for a few years and no luck..My dad before he passed away told me he would send me a baby. 6 months later..I found out I was pregnant. So I truely do believe he was sent from above!



Also it has given me a whole new respect for my mother, it makes you really appreciated what your mom done for you, and you really don't realize how much she loves you until you have a child and know what %26quot;mothers love%26quot; really is about!



Happy Mothers day to all the mommies out there!!
How have being a mother has change your life this mother's day?
I feel completely blessed to be a mother. My daughter is wonderful, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Happy Mother's Day everyone!
I am overjoyed!!!!!!! I have became a better person, and i would not trade anything!!!!
I don't really get your question. But it is super awesome to be a mommy. My lil daughter will be 1 year old soon, and I can't wait!

I think Mother's day is a load of bullshit, basically another way a highly consumer and materialistic economy gets people to go out and buy buy buy. Why are all happy and celebratory events/holidays connected with buying and %26quot;Sales%26quot; anyways?