Wednesday 21 September 2011

Would you change your life if you could?

If you could travel back in time and relive your life from a single point or at least change something would you? Now remember every choice you've made has not only affected your life but others lives. You do something different and for example your brother may never meets his wife or they meet but don't have kids or he marries someone different and your nieces and nephews are not the same as before. Also the life long friends you made in college would be different. These are all just examples of what could happen just by changing things. So would you?
Would you change your life if you could?
learn to keep my knees together when drinking
Would you change your life if you could?
i would stop myself from loosing HER (//_*)
Difficult question.



I won't give my reasons but I'd say Yes I would.