Saturday 24 September 2011

What is something that is changing in your life right now?

Do you like the change? Has it taught you anything?
What is something that is changing in your life right now?
I'm coming to a realization that I am sometimes my own worst enemy and that I should stop being so negative about myself and make positive decisions and stop being so paranoid.
What is something that is changing in your life right now?
yea i am going to the australian ballet school
I just graduated from college and am looking for a job. Usually around this time, I'm signing up for college courses. However, now I'm trying to figure out what job I want.



I like the change because I need a change (I've been in school a long time). It's taught me to be grateful for change.
My belief in God has been changing. I never really felt religious, but i am begining to. I love the change, and feel much more happier having faith.
well being married is relatively new to me. 6monthes. thats a big change! so my lifestyle has changed, living arrangements, my location etc. i like the change, like anything you have to adapt to the new changes and its not always peaches and cream.
I thought i hated change...but now that i think about it, i kind of love it. It makes me grow, become more aware of things i never thought about before.....it is very gratifying! At this time in my life, i am falling into monotony and it is killing me. So i'm going to do some volunteer work......i need it! I need things that challenge me.....
Me %26amp; my friend have liked each other for like years(we're childhood friends), I knew it, she knew it, everybody knew it, never knew why I was too panzy enough to ask her out, anyways, she starts going out with this guy (he knows we like each other by the way) and they date for awhile, they break up. And me, stupidly, about a week and a half later, I ask her out (A lot of guys like her, she's not the type of girl to go out with everyone but I was scared I'd miss %26quot;my chance%26quot; and this cycle would just go on forever) and she says no,wanting to be apparently just single. I was fine with that us being friends, relived, actually, because I just wanted to let her know how I had felt. But she started ignoring/avoiding me. So after about 3-4 weeks of this we talk about it, she says she has been avoiding me but doesn't say why, and now people are telling me that she is %26quot;sick of me%26quot; and %26quot;annoyed%26quot; with me because I'm too %26quot;clingy%26quot; But I haven't said barely anything to her in a month! Confused ;(



- I copied that off one of my questions - hasn't worked none of the answers...

And I learned...Friendship is a fragile thing and that people can honestly get pretty upset over spilled milk. And last but not least, Girls are phcking confusing.
I'm becoming more confident in going after my career. I like change only when it is beneficial to my life and it has taught me to appreciate the ability to accept changes if it benefits me in a positive way.
Plans to move from the east coast to the west. I love change, it's taught me that all will be okay.
something that is changing in my life now?-my perception of things. of course, i like the change since it has taught me to see things in a positive way, to accept problems as challenges and stress as a positive one...
My relationship with someone...for better or worse I do not know...
Did the monkey just come from the water???!!!
  • have you ever been afraid to
  • with black nail polish
  •