Wednesday 21 September 2011

What did you realize that changed your life?

I realize that my classmates are not my friends, they see me as a competition. That resolve my need to make friends inside school. I started taking improv class outside of school and I realize I laugh more, is more outgoing, and meet amazing people.



What did you realize that help changed your life?
What did you realize that changed your life?
I realize that every single individual has each own unique character. And for all of those different kind behavior there are various reasoning that forms the character.



Just like a single apple tree can grow because of various supporting factors, like sun ray, soil, water, minerals, etc. Like wise people characters can be developed by various experience that they have encountered in their life.



And now I wish to add the experience in anybody's life that have a bond of karma from the previous time with me. I wish joy and happiness for all of them, including you, may everyone of us be mindful, get wiser as we grow up and have the good luck to encounter many beneficial life experiences to develop a good characteristic and understanding of human being.



Have a nice day and have a nice listening : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYlR8WRL鈥?/a>



Greetings =)
What did you realize that changed your life?
I learned that alot of people have a hidden agenda. i dont really trust people anymore.