Friday 7 October 2011

Any event that changed your life/perspective of the world?

Anything happen in your life that has forever changed the way you think, or how you view the world, etc?

As much description as possible, please.
Any event that changed your life/perspective of the world?
I was on a windsurfer on the Pacific Ocean just cruising along when a shark fin surfaced 5 feet away from my board.
Any event that changed your life/perspective of the world?
Yes- so one day I was sitting in my room doing nothing listening to the Beatles. %26quot;All You Need is Love%26quot; came on, and without trying the words sunk in. I realized in that moment, that hurting people and yelling and war wasn't going to make the world a better place. All it was doing was hurting people and all we needed WAS love and compassion for others- no matter who they are. I then thought, aren't we just all people here?
I had an out of body experience. It was hellish. I stopped believing in an afterlife, because if there was one, it could be horrible.
I saw God, Only God existed and everything else was an illusion. I realized that everything and everyone, including me. was God.
Well, besides duppy Pantheist going all apeshit. I'd have to say when I killed myself and came back 3 years later (2 months ago) due to chronological freezing. I realize that life is pretty sexy. I believe in Pansultrism, which means that sexy is everywhere.