Friday 7 October 2011

How would your life change by changing your moral values?

Peace and Love
How would your life change by changing your moral values?
i went through a dramatic change a few years ago by changing my moral values

i didnt care much about what i did or how my actions affected others

i say a dramatic change ... but the most noticeable change in me has been the calm that is in my life now.. which doesnt sound exciting

but calm is the most wonderful feeling ever
How would your life change by changing your moral values?
I'd be the opposite of myself I guess.
God has to flip the switch in our brain and heart.

We can't do it on our own and expect the best result.

http://www.carm.org/doctrine/100truths.h鈥?/a>
It would change who I am completely. I am at peace with who I am and what I believe so I would not like to experience a change in moral values.
To realize that life is not always fair even when I do good.



To bless others with the way I have been blessed.



Not to covet what others have, but to rejioce for them Romans12:15.



To be on my knees in prayer more and thank God for all I have.



To read the Bible more and to pray more.



And that is what I will do and continue to do to change and to grow closer to the Lord.
I'm just not used to living in a way that is open and free. If someone could convince me that I would feel better about myself and life, I would gladly try to live it. There's one part that I couldn't do and that is share someone with another. If not married, or married, I could not, would not do that. I put all of myself into a realtionship and I couldn't be that open to giving up my morals to that extreme. I'm talking sexually, not friends......I've already committed myself to something and that's without even a touch of a hand. I'm not a martyr and I truly love someone .......
It would be quite dangerous to do that. Nothing works without moral values on the long-term. And I want long-term happiness, long-term relationships, long-term life... and afterlife :-)