Wednesday 26 October 2011

What amount of money would it take to change your life?

Say you went on a gameshow or something, what would you consider a decent amount of money to go away with because it would change your life? Obviously the ideal amount would be millions and millions but what amount would change your life and why?
What amount of money would it take to change your life?
To the extent that I would like for it to change, $1000,000,000.
What amount of money would it take to change your life?
15 grand. That'd wipe out the student loan.
I could get right cozy for 20 grand. Cuz I'm frugal.
$100,000
very little,,,
At the moment 10g :)

Not a lot but that's all I need!!
拢25k would make a difference, 拢50k would be life changing
thirty six cents.

just cuz.
200,000 would be nice if i can't have a stupid amount.

Jack in my soddin job and get loads of boys toys including my life long want of a V8...
拢40,000 would clear the mortgage.....with 拢200,000 I would not have to worry about working again (dream lol)
I would need a lot to stop working for the rest of my life!! so i woudl be happy and travel the world
$40000......that'd wipe out my combined debts
$1.00

And the right Big Game numbers.
well.... right now, i would say $5000.



cos i need $2000 for my shopping and the $3000 for my parents, so that they can relax and loosen up a little for all their hard work. and also cos they deserve it. it would change my life, cos i havent been shopping for a long time and 2000 would DO A LOT and, if my parents are happier even if it means for just that moment, that would change my life. because i would feel like ive repaid their deeds even if it was by a little =)
拢1000 at this moment would be a life change for me
200 thousand pounds would make me very happy-it would get me out of my council house get me and my kids on a around the world trip and id be able to send my 80 yr old grandp[arents on a lifetime wanted cruise
At least $100,000.
Well, I'm still a minor, but it would take my parents about $300,000 to get out of debt, for my mom to pay off her credit cards form when she was young, for them to pay the electric, water, and so much more. If they could pay off those bills, we'd be living so much better. Neither of them went to college, so they have minimum wage. But that's life, and I can only imagine that money.