Friday 7 October 2011

Since you got introduced to the internet how has it changed your life?

These 5 questions are optional you don't have to answer them. They are just things to thank about.



When did you get introduced to the internet?

Has it changed your life for the better are worst?

Do you regret getting on the internet?

Has any thing (good or bad) happen to you that may NOT have happen without the internet?
Since you got introduced to the internet how has it changed your life?
It's changed it tremendously.



When did you get introduced to the internet? When I was 9 years old.

Has it changed your life for the better are worst? Better for sure.

Do you regret getting on the internet? No way!

Has any thing (good or bad) happen to you that may NOT have happen without the internet? A few bad things have. But not too drastic.
Since you got introduced to the internet how has it changed your life?
About 3years ago, For the better,I do regret getting on,I have had some bad stuff happen.
I no longer have a life....
has it ever

i'd be twice as dumb if i wasn't for the internet
1998.

Better

Absolutely not

Who knows.
1996 (I think)

better

no

Many things. I am living in China now, I am no longer a virgin, I have a great teaching job, I had a marriage that I enjoyed (while it lasted-not everything is good!), and I have been able to travel
i can talk to people w/o talking to them %26amp; like see them in webcam %26amp; stuff it keeps me connected to loved ones
it changed my life by helping it: now i can talk to my mom at work,email my family in SC and my friends, and do lots more fun stuff like this!!



i dont remember when i got introduced to the internet



the better of caurse-but i am addicted!! lol!



i dont remember!! im sure lots of good things happened to me that wouldent have happened if i didnt have the internet!
I was introduced to the internet about 5 years ago. It is like the best thing ever. It helps me with everything. I do not regret getting on the internet.
1. when i was like 10 or 12.

2. my social life has been ruined.

3. no

4. yes. the intrest in anime/manga and certain video games.
I can't even remember the year I got on line, however it changed my life for the better!!! I met my husband on line and without the internet that never would have happened since he was in Australia. He is the love of my life, we have 2 gorgeous kids and a good life, so ALL good for me!
Im 14 and i have been around it my whole life sooo idk but some things have changed for the worst and better. myspace is hell i'll tell yah that.
i kinda fell addicted and i chat to people on chat rooms and get to fights sometimes i regret it,it just i can't stop getin on i love it i have so much fun
1.. Got my computer few years ago.2.Hasn't changed my life per se, just made things easier to Access.3. No, not at all. You use the internet to learn and find out things, if you go to undesirable sites, that's your decision.4. Yes, the greatest thing for me on the internet, is Skype. I have phone contact with all my family, and friends, which on an ordinary phone line would cost a fortune! and of course e-mail, so quick and easy. If bad things happen to you on the internet, that is what you have created.Hope this has answered your Question! Sorry, missed one Q. No, I don't regret getting the internet!
A while ago

better

nope.

nope. :]

i am addicted to it :]
i think it is better u learn new thing meet new people um well i just think it has made a huge affect :)