Friday 7 October 2011

What do you think about The Secret Movie and Laws of Attraction...what has happened in your life?

I just watched the secret last night and i can already feel how my life is changing, it's amazing! i thought about how i want to be happy and i am, and how i want to better connect with friends and 2 old friends contacted me within minutes of waking up this morning. it makes total sense good things attract good things and you can achieve your destiny i just never took the time to use it. please tell me your opinoins on it or how it is changed your life and how long ago you saw it, how long it took to work. thanks again all, god bless and happy holidays!
What do you think about The Secret Movie and Laws of Attraction...what has happened in your life?
I'm right with you! The Law of Attraction absolutely changed my life.



You should look at this link. http://pods.zaadz.com/what_the_bleep_do_鈥?/a>



It's a group of ppl who enjoyed the Secret. And we share conversations about it... and the theories put forth in the movie.



I must confess, I didn't really understand the Law of Attraction before seeing the movie. I had heard vaguely about it, but I thought it was just a bunch of new age mumbo-jumbo. When I saw the film, I thought.. this is possible! instantly, I started doing little %26quot;tricks%26quot; and things would manifest in my life without a doubt. I knew it was because of my conscious attraction. I felt extremely empowered.



It worked as soon as I started. It's amazing how long it takes to get rid of all the negative thoughts in your mind, t hough.. you'd be surprised how quickly you sabotage yourself about various things in your life.



I'm typing quickly, because i noticed there's a time limit (like 30 minutes left) to answer this question. I 'm assuming that this is part of what you attracted into your life-- an answer to your question, because here i am answering-- actually seeing it within the last hour that it's up! lol



well, visit me at hologlyphic.zaadz.com

or on the pod.. we'd love to have you as part of the discussion!
What do you think about The Secret Movie and Laws of Attraction...what has happened in your life?
Retro, I'm glad it worked for you. It sure is a great Law. What's missing in it is how to %26quot;easily%26quot; put in into action. That's where a Mind Movie can help. If you don't know much about this concept, see this video I found: http://MindMovies.com/vid1/?13758. Like me, you'll be an instant fan as well.

Report Abuse