Friday 7 October 2011

How did you change your life to make it better?

you wanted to change everything about your life and you achieved it. how did you do it?
How did you change your life to make it better?
Asking that question is a good first step! Look at what you want to change and figure out what you can do to make a change. I am going back to school for my master's. I am going to work part time to spend more time with my family. I am going to take a cooking class with my oldest son who wants to cook. I am going to try and find ways to make everyday enjoyable.
How did you change your life to make it better?
Fell in love with a great girl.

Became a Firefighter to help other people.

Let God into my life.

Listened more and talked less.

Laugh often, enjoy life.

Good Luck, I hope this helps.