Friday 7 October 2011

What MINIMUM amount of money would change your life?

DON'T ANSWER IN MILLIONS! But if you could have a life-changing amount of money how much would it be and what would it be for (example - my friend wants 拢7,000 for cosmetic surgery).
What MINIMUM amount of money would change your life?
拢6

Its funny but trust me it will!

That the cost of my bus fare to the airport, in which my tickets are paid for (and not by me!)are waiting. its only to be a two day trip but its one which would change my whole life. I am off for an amazing job interview to make a dream come true!
What MINIMUM amount of money would change your life?
Don't mean to be picky but, is this guy saying that he is SO skint that he wont be able to go because he can't afford the bus fare?

Report Abuse


Nope i have the money, the question says nothing about not having the life changing amount of money

Report Abuse


拢20,000 to pay off debt accrued from failed business. This would mean we could start to save for a deposit on a house. The flat we live in is damp and seeing a light at the end of the tunnel would be a big help.
10k and me and the girlfriend will have the house the marrage and the baby!
10,000 would open my resturant so i think it would do
拢450,000 so i can buy myself my ultimate house and do it up the way I want
Minimum amount would be 1 million. I would use it to buy each of my children a home and new vehichle, and set up trusts for my grandchildrens education. Pay off my bills and build a new home on beach property.
one hundred thousand! a car a, house and decent holiday! thats all i ask oh can i have an extra 拢30.000 for debts too! thanks
拢150,000 -拢200,000 so i could move my mam, sis and myself to a nicer area, coz this isn't really a nice place. Prob give left over money to my mam for her debts.
拢1K TO TREAT MY MUM AND DAD......OR 拢100K TO CLEAR THE MORTGAGE PLEASE.... 拢45K TO SET ME UP IN BUSINESS OR JUST 拢3K FOR A REALLY NICE HOLIDAY...ANY WOULD BE NICE......
1p cause you could buy a penny sweet! :)
99 pence i could get a McDonald's burger i,m staving
拢30'000. I could pay off debts and settle my over draft. That would change my life. It includes paying back a huge sum of money to a family member, more than you should ever owe one person. I could chill then and know that my every move wasn't scrutinised for spending someone else's money!
I would be happy with 100,000
Money doesnt change your life, really. Because you have to take %26quot;you%26quot; wherever and whatever you do.

Maybe you should think how doing something for someone else might change your life? working a food shelf, volunteering somewhere, or just being kind to the next person that ticks you off, these things change your life, if you get money unexpectedly it is just frosting on the cake!
10,000 would open mymartial arts dojo so i think it would do
拢10,000
拢150,000 would pay off my mortgage, complete a building project to double the size of my house and slay the credit card bill. And I might just squeeze in a holiday too.
I would need sufficient money to enable me to live well without working. Say $500,000 for a good house plus 拢1.5 million for income without working.