Friday 7 October 2011

What films have impacted your life, made you want to change or had impact on your life?

Ive just watched forest gump and forgot how amazing it is and really made me just want to live on a sail boat, travel see amazing sunsets like forest does, its such an amazing film.....



What films have made or have changed your life, and if they have examples......
What films have impacted your life, made you want to change or had impact on your life?
Fast Food Nation

I had no idea that animals were treated that badly in slaughter houses before this movie. I just cried at the end.
What films have impacted your life, made you want to change or had impact on your life?
Forrest Gump is definitely one of them for me, as well as The Motorcycle Diaries, it really did inspire to to just step out of my door and see what I could find out there. Oh, and %26quot;O Brother Where Art Thou%26quot;, simply because it reminded me that sometimes films are all about making you feel good and nothing else.
Into the Wild has been a tremendous inspiration for me. This movie helped me to see that I am not alone in my quest for freedom from the common %26quot;walk this way%26quot; %26quot;talk this way%26quot; %26quot;dress this way%26quot; %26quot;speak this way%26quot; society that we live in.



I am mine!!!!
Dr. Zhivago - made me think life was an adventure

Harold %26amp; Maude - I learned to not take myself so seriously.

Reds - Lots of lessons on the order of %26quot;Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.%26quot;



More but I can't think of them at the moment.
Gandi. Because it made me realize that i was justified in being non-violent and there is other ways than war to bring about peace and change. One more thing no matter how much peoplelove you they are bound to betray that love for power and recognition.
well... i dont know the exact name of the movies, but action movies have actually changed the way i think alot.. normally when people watch an action flick with the main character bursting into some warehouse bursting rounds into people..they dont really think about who the guys killing.. that made me start to think.. must you really kill the henchmen? not only kill them but to take their life so easily with out regret or a second thought? and its usually done to save some woman or A person.. would you really feel fine after it all when you find out that the person who saved you killed over 30 people so you can live? its like.. we don't really know who these henchmen are, for all we know they could of had a terrible life and being a henchmen was all they can do to put food on the table for their wife and children :/ and then all of a sudden someone comes in and kills you without thought %26gt;%26lt;



action flicks just made me rethink the whole action part as to if its really good or not so good... but dont get me wrong i still love to watch em (knowing the people arent really dead) lol
Hotel Rwanda (Genocide is a stain on the heart of humanity - that is, if it has a heart...)



Troy (Hector is the ultimate hero)