Friday 7 October 2011

Do you have a song that has changed your life?

I was wondering if there is a song that you heard that touched you so much that your life changed because of it.



If so, what was it?
Do you have a song that has changed your life?
Cats In The Cradle by Cat Stevens.

I first heard it as a teen and it made me cry and think that when I had kids I wanted them to know they were loved.

I now have 7 and hope and pray they know that.
Do you have a song that has changed your life?
You're right it's Harry Chapin.

I had been watching Cat Stevens on youtube.

LOL

Thanks for the best answer.

Report Abuse


when i heard wonderwall by oasis.



that may be a little cliche.



but it was a good moment.
no the song not important and infunce my life
its %26quot;yeh dil deewana%26quot; by sonu nigam from movie%26quot;pardes%26quot;
The Air That I Breathe - All That Remains



I was going through a bout of depression and it kept me going strong.
The first time hearing the Beatles on radio in 1964,when I first heard it,it was WOW what was that,from then to now it's all been downhill,cause music has been my career since,and loving it.
Show must go on by Queen

(I realised I was so needed, despite everything)