Friday 7 October 2011

Have you seen a movie that changed your life?

What was the movie and how did it change your life? And do you agree with the change? Was it for the good or the bad?
Have you seen a movie that changed your life?
This might sound silly, but watching Legally Blonde inspired me to get my Master's degree. I wasn't sure what I was going to do after I graduated college, but that movie (even though it was silly) gave me the courage to continue on with higher education. And I am so glad I did it, I know have a job I enjoy and look forward to moving forward with my career!
Have you seen a movie that changed your life?
titanic, and twilight, they're both so intense, i love how it's changed me, it gives me a sense that makes me feel like there's someone out there for me like that. only, not vampire, haha.
Forever Strong. oh my gosh i cant even begin to tell you. the main character was doing sort of bad things like drinking and whatnot, and later on he gets his life on track and completely turns around and becomes an amazing person. i used to do bad stuff and now im not into any of it anymore and that movie reinforced the fact that i'm so glad i changed. :) the day i saw this movie in theaters i had been trying to get the courage to talk to my parents about things i had done and this movie sorta kicked me in the butt and helped me just talk to them.

you should see it, its a really really good movie.
requiem for a dream. i dont know exactly what the change was but i felt different for days after watching it. it had some kind effect on me. for the better, im assuming. it made me feel stronger, in a way. it effected me really deeply



also pulp fiction because it was an excellent movie. it just made me feel better about the world as a whole, that it could create something so wonderful and so much fun.



i just love movies that, when i think back on watching them, make me feel like a better and happier person because they're so great. full metal jacket... amelie.... donnie darko... a scanner darkly.... eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
Tideland just left me disturbed, disgusted and emotionally scarred for a long time. I never want to see it again.



Shawshank Redemption is just amazing and motivating. I love it.
Citizen Kane - It helped me reflect on what is truly important in my life. It's also a masterpiece.
Into the Wild. I watched it at a very hard time in my life. Long story short a very close friend of mine had died and I watched it in the time I kept myself locked in my room eating Ice cream for days on end.

Any way. I won't ruin the ending for you but the final scene is what gets me every time. The fact that this is a true story about a man who drops everything in life just to defy society and do what he loves is such an inspiration.

After watching that movie it just changes everything. I cried so hard after watching it because of how much it touched me!



Another one would maybe be American beauty. Not as much as %26quot;Into the Wild%26quot; but it just changed the way I look at those %26quot;all america families%26quot;
Reign over me.

Because it just gave me a whole new prospective on 9/11 widow-os. Adam Sandler gave such a great performance in this movie it was unbeliveable, I have never seen that kind of side of him.

I never cry in movies, but this one, I almost used a whole box of tissues! Its a great movie and I would definetly reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a good weekennd movie to watch.



Thanks for posting a great question!

:)
The Adventure of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Love the costume. So I changed my major from Mathematics to Costume Design. It has been fun ever since.
%26quot;What The Bleep Do We Know%26quot; changed my life.
INto the Wild

One of the best films I have ever seen,it had me in tears because everything about it,ah,so beautiful,so great. It made me pondered on what's really important in life,what really matters. Its,ahh,i cant even describe it because you'd have to see the movie for yourself. its really a great and amazing movie,i highly recommend it.



%26quot;Happiness only real when shared%26quot;
Defending Your Life. If you haven't seen that movie, see it! It's a comedy but really hits home. Change for the better, just not so afraid anymore.
star wars because it had a good message the main one being you can achieve anything if you believe you can. the rebels were heavily outnumbered and after many lost battles they finally succeeded when they destroyed the death star. also when luke was doing saber training he didnt think he could deflect the shots of the training ball with the helmet covering his eyes but he did! Also after seeing that movie I wanted to be an X wing fighter pilot and still do!