Wednesday 26 October 2011

Who is one person in your life that has pretty much changed your whole life? How did they do so?

Whenever you think of people that really helped mold who you are as a person who do you think of? How did they mold your character and effect your life? Did you ever get the chance to tell them that they changed you?
Who is one person in your life that has pretty much changed your whole life? How did they do so?
The one person who has changed my life is.. my son.. i was 17 yrs old when i got pregnant.. not a care in the world.. i was a high school drop out and i didnt care about anyone.. when i found out i was pregnant.. i got off my but went back to school and got a job! my son taught me that the world doesnt revolve around me.. and that i can really love someone more than words can even explain... He changed me and for the best!
Who is one person in your life that has pretty much changed your whole life? How did they do so?
my mom. almost everything she does affects me in some direct or indirect way.

She teaches by example and defines my concept of normal through her behavior.