Wednesday 26 October 2011

If Obama is elected, will you change your life?

I'm heading for the Philippines, before he takes the Oath of Office. Will your life change if he becomes President? If he began to make huge alterations to your civil liberties, week by week, do you have a Plan B in place?
If Obama is elected, will you change your life?
care to elaborate on Obama's huge alterations to our civil liberties? Bon voyage.
If Obama is elected, will you change your life?
no
Ah, you oppressive book-burners sure are afraid that everyone else is as mean as you.
Yes.



I'll be happier to see you gone.



.
Defffinitely, I will move to Canada!!
I will finally have a reason to smile about this country... no more of this other political crap...
I'm buying all the guns I can before he gets elected.
If Obama is elected, then he will be my president. Just like Bush, Clinton...etc.
No
i don't think the president has that much power. he would still have to go threw congress to change laws.
Ummmm no......I hope he wins!!!! but It wont really change anything for me here in Australia....
First of all he can't do anything without the approval of congress as far as laws are concerned, and whoever gets in office if life does change I hope it is for the better.
Hopefully Obama changes Americas corrupted economic crises. I keep the Laws of Yahweh I don't' need to change myself maybe Americans need to vote Obama and change theirs.
When Mr. Obama is elected, we shall miss you. Plan B is not necessary since people have voted him in office. You talk like he is evil or something, stop stressing, God's got it.
I'm heading out to my bunker with all my guns. No not really. I will be watching to make sure it is safe to live in the city, and if not I will head out to the bunker with all my guns.
Alterations to civil liberties? You mean as in the Patriot Act?



If Obama wins, I would be 100% satisfied with the outcome of this election. We %26lt;SORELY%26gt; need the Dems back in power. Last time, Clinton balanced that hideous thing we called our %26quot;budget.%26quot; We even wound up with a federal surplus! This time around, we may not get a federal surplus like last time, but I'm praying he can at least clean up the GOP's mess.
Yes. I plan to eat more ribs and greens. Maybe some yams too.
LOL

Well I'm sure my life will change but let's not hope too drastically...My husband jokes about moving to Canada if Obama is elected....sigh wish we did have a better plan B in place.



God bless !
I plan to join Linedancer, above, at his table. I love ribs and my favorite greens is collards. Move over.



Hannah J Paul
Well I know that he won't make any huge alterations to our civil liberties,so I don't have to worry about it. However, if McCain wins my whole family has already agreed that we're gonna move to Toronto, Canada.