Wednesday 26 October 2011

Who is the one person that changed your life?

who do you rely on, tell everything to them? the most respectable and paitent person you knew? who changed your life?
Who is the one person that changed your life?
My Dad.



He created my life, or co-created with mom, but he also guided me into the life I have by his wisdom, love, patience, encouragement, friendship, discipline, lessons, sense of humor and adventure, love of family and sense of duty, and no matter what the question, he would help me find the answers. He taught us unconditional love, and with every stage of my life, he always knew what to say and do to help me grow and develop into a good person.



When Dad was dying, we talked about what would happen after. He was mostly concerned with us, and once we told him that it was okay to go, he didn't have to hang around for us, we all cried, and hugged, and he died in his sleep a few nights later. No regrets, just lots of warm memories, as well as writings he left us for the future.
Who is the one person that changed your life?
my wife...thank you sweetie ;-)
Billy



..thats really what we called him..lol



he was always there for me, getting me thru all the crap, and always making me laugh, he made me look at the world from a different point of view...
alex lifeson (guitarist for rush) hes been my idol for quite some time and hes changed my life and gotten me into guitar



but if i chose someone i know personally it would be my brother he used to be into bad things but then he changed his life around and started going to chuch and got me to go to church and now iv been christian for 4 years and i go to church every sunday and live my life the way jesus would want me too
either my friend boyfriend or my mom..even though i dont tell her everything, she is always there.
Well... i havent told ne one this so ill tell you ... the one person that changed my life was one of my friends mary black... june 27th she was in the passengers seat of a suv and there was 3 people in the back ... the driver was drunk and they was goin down a hill and hit a tree... mary was the only one to die ... everybody else was eather in the hospital or okay... that changed my life from the moment i heard that... bcuz i was surpose to go with them that night....
God first and foremost!



But next is my wonderful hubby! He showed me what real love is like after I suffered through 18yrs of a bad marriage. After my divorce we met and he taught me how to love myself again also! He is ever so patient with me, listens to my complaining, loves me even though I have a chronic illness that makes me sick most of the time. Takes care of me, shows kindness, respect, consideration for my feelings and he is my best friend! I am so lucky to have found him! I was ready to give up on love and thought all men were scum. But he came into my life and changed my mind and turned my days into happiness. Thank you My Bee! Love Honeysuckle
My dad
Every life is a puzzle no one piece makes it whole. But, my paternal grandmother, when I was 10 days old and my mom had a psychotic break, she took me in. And everytime mom was rehospitalized, she came to take care of me. Always there Always loving Never judging.
My brother. I was a wild little savage as a child, and he was gentle, patient, and sensitive. Gosh, from the stories I hear I must have been a PAIN to deal with - I was sooo independent, strong-willed - my poor mom! :P I'm sure I was a pretty annoying little sister most of the time, too, but my brother NEVER fought with me. I think that's pretty amazing.



I feel so lucky to have ended up with this brother, because I always had a best friend to play with, someone to look out for me, AND someone who I'm sure taught me a lot about kindness and compassion. I really needed that - I worry a bit about how I might have turned out without that influence, because I was REALLY wild - yikes. Thank god for my gentle brother!



Other than that, he's a great guy and still my best friend. Maybe it's because he's family, or maybe because it's just the person he is, but I can count on him totally when I'm in trouble :)
My mom. Not once has she ever judged me. I can come to her with anything and she always has my back. I can trust her with my most personal secrets, questions, thoughts, or whatever. Love you Mama. *I was gonna say God, but he is not really a person on this earth*
That would be myself. I know nobody stronger or more reliable. I'd like to meet someone, but that just hasn't happened.
My second wife, She has given me thest of herself, always

there when I need her, She is everything that you describe, and even though, through some circumstances we divorced, she remains my love, and the is the person I will always admire. nothing has changed between us, except that

M. certificate.
Ashe, he's been there for me through hell and back, Ive told him everything and would trust him with my life. He's changed my life by giving me someone to trust.
my father!
  • desktop issue
  • cable tv to computer monitor
  •