Friday 7 October 2011

Has Facebook changed or improved your social life?

How has facebook changed your life? Has it improved your social life in any way? Have you met anyone through it? Do you get invited to more things then you think you would do if you were not on facebook?
Has Facebook changed or improved your social life?
It just gives me more nonsense to respond to!!
Has Facebook changed or improved your social life?
i love facebook i catch up with ppl i havnt seen in ages its a way to chat, share gossip and be closer to ppl. I wud say it improved my socia;l life
Yes yes and yes. All of the above. I live a busy life and friends are very important. I have lost friends in the past because I don't have time to call or text them and I got very lonely but now I meet up with them all the time becuase all it takes it to spot their status updates saying their going out or get an e-mail because they know I'm still alive!!
I would say that it's improved my social life. Some people find facebook a good ice breaker if they are too embarrassed to strike up conversation face to face for the first time. A couple of people from college who are in my classes added me on facebook before they spoke to me in person :)
Hello, I had facebook for ages but never really went on. I have started going on now though! I love it. You can search for long lost friends, i have found about 4 friends i havent seen in years! You can also play games, which is useful if your board or want a break and quizzes! :]
Yes i love facebook, it's great! Love looking at pictures too see what people have been doin at the weekend, lol! (%26quot;,)
I haven't had it that long but it hasn't really.



I just use it as another place to talk to the friends I already have so not much really. I mainly had it to keep in touch with people after I leave school.



Some people but I can't say I talk to them that much.



I get invited to join a lot more groups and apps but not really places.
It has ruined mine!!! I caught my friends on there sl@gging off my bf and me without even realising. My bf is always noticing little things on there that I am doing and he gets annoyed at me for the friends I am spending time with. Everyone just wants to control me ahhh