Friday 7 October 2011

How has Yahoo Answers changed your life?

It has given me fun, hope, advice in tough situations, and anonymous friends. How has it changed your life? Thanks *:)
How has Yahoo Answers changed your life?
The same as you, pretty much.

1. I've helped people by answering their questions

2. I've made friends that I'll always cherish

3. I've learned a lot about topics I thought I already had a lot of knowledge in

4. I've earned a lot of points and became a Top which is really fun--keeps me motivated

5. I've become a better web surfer Googling info for people

6. Keeps me out of trouble lol
How has Yahoo Answers changed your life?
Its a fun way to express opinions on hundreds of different topics.



And it keeps me busy late at night.
It's given me advice, a lot of advice. It's a great tool when you have a question that no one you know irl can answer.
My grades have dropped since I became a Y!A addict
It gives my two great friends to chat with, Loki and Chuckles.



Plus more. But Loki and Chuckles are by far the best. :)
Iggy (Merry Woofness to All).



She has shown me that no matter how far someone is to you, they can treat you like the closes person in your life. Just because you live hundreds of miles away, your really not that far. She is a friend that people wait a life time for. I may not be able to physically give her a hug or show her that i am smiling. But a simple hello how are you everyday is better then the real thing. She is a friend people only dream for. She is like no one i have ever met. She is very sweet and funny, she can make you laugh or smile on your worst day. With just a typing of words. She will help you when you need it. If you need someone to talk to she will tell you to call her up because she is all ears. If you are in a financial trouble and a life is at stake she will be there to get you out of it. She is just an angel, god really made a beautiful person. She has my back more then my friends in real life have my back. We may only talk to each other threw words, but when i am in trouble she will be right there ready to throw down. She is just a perfect person. Period.



Oh Iggy! Your making me cry!!
It is amusing and informative.
Not.

But it has amused, irritated, informed and puzzled me in equal measure.
Well for me, it's not how Yahoo has changed my life but the 2 most important friends to me in this Yahoo world and outside Yahoo as well.



To my best friends, Pilots Mommy, and Miracle Paws, these two people keep me in line, ha ha really they do.



They give friendship with no strings attached, no conditions...Just true and unselfish friendship.....



They will stand by you through thick or thin, bad times, good times, hey, they are there.....No one but one, could have ever found 2 of the greatest people on this earth...When they were born, their parents have had to said, my little girl is the most perfect person on earth, and each parent was so correct...



The love of animals, of people, of not judging anyone.....that is a person I cherish as a friend........and someday, I really pray I get to meet both these wonderful ladies.....they are in a class of their own, and no one could ever replace them in my heart.



God bless you both and your families and dogs for life....



Merry Christmas, Merry Twismas, Merry Woofness



A true friend is so hard to find, and I have the best 2 in the world....



So, if you find a true friend, cherish them, and honor them by sticking up for them, no matter what....a true friendship is one that never has to say, I am sorry....



TO ADD FOR TWO SPECIAL FRIENDS IN MY LIFE





My friends:



I often like to think of you

And all the joys we've shared

Through thick and thin

Through sorrows and tears

And, how nice it's been to have

A friend, who really cared...
  • hair loss treatment
  • thick hair
  •