Friday 7 October 2011

What have been the best, worst, most life changing and funniest moments of your life?

Yooh don't have to answer them all if yooh think some are too personal...just wanna hear from people!!

Thankyooh %26lt;3

xxxx


What have been the best, worst, most life changing and funniest moments of your life?
Best: I have a lot...when I'm with family and friends...when good things happen to them. I was really happy for my sister when she got into med school...when she graduated from college. I wanted to cry, because I was so proud of her, but then I would have probably looked like an idiot. A month ago, my sister got engaged. That was definitely one of my best days. Spending time with my mom too...any time I spend with her...



Worst: I had the worst week a few months back. Won't go into detail, but I did something bad and I really hurt my family. I will never do that again. Another bad moment...my grandfather passed away in March. I felt so sad, because I never really got to know him (he lived in India), and I always heard so many amazing things about him. But whatever memories I have with him, I'll cherise. He truly was the sweetest person you would ever know.



Funniest: I'm seeing funny things everyday, so I can't really tell you about the funniest. There are too many.



I'm going through a huge change right now, so everyday I learn about so many things. I always thought this kind of change would make me miserable and uneasy, but it's nothing like that and I feel very blessed.



What are yours?




What have been the best, worst, most life changing and funniest moments of your life?
the best and most happiest and joyful day of my life was when me and one of my friends talked for the first time in 5 months.

worst was the day i found out i was moving from my home of 9 years.

funniest...i can't explain it.i was in my ccd class one night and a bunch of funny things kept happening that kept making me crack up!

idk why.
Hanging out everyday during the summer for hours on end (sometimes all day) with my old friend amanda, just talking to each other.





Too bad she's gone now. :(
...today all the above...thanks for asking...
  • celeb myspace
  • messenger connection
  •