Wednesday 26 October 2011

What was one of the biggest life changing events in your life?

good, or bad? My first was when my son Tony was born, was my happiest day of my life, then when my son Kristopher was born, %26quot;wow%26quot;, how could i possibly love another child as much as the first? but i do! then the saddest day of my life was the day my husband Larry died. I miss him so bad.
What was one of the biggest life changing events in your life?
I Agree, when my first daughter was born I was in heaven we tried for 2 years to get pg. Then GOD blessed us again and I had another daughter. That was the adjustment! We are still adjusting.

I am so sorry to hear of your lost. I can not imagine doing this alone without my husband. I pray the best for you and your children!
What was one of the biggest life changing events in your life?
when my sister was born
Biggest life changing event: when my son was born
at my age (18), it's all bad.

the first was when my parents divorced, and that was when i realized nobody in this world is perfect, and that the world pretty much sucks.

the second was when my uncle died. that was the day i realized the fragility of life. also the day i realized how incredibly corrupt people can be.

the third was when i went to college. that wasn't too long ago. this was when i realized i'm not smart enough nor am i talented enough to become what i've always wanted to become.
Two of the biggest changes happened ironically in the same year. First, when my mom was put in prison for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. And when I graduated from highschool. That enlighted my year (1999) a little bit. Thank GOD mom is now with us.
I'm 49 now, so I have a lot of life-changing events. I guess the biggest would be marriage at 18. I went from Mom and Dad to Husband; and moving out of town and far, far away. That was a lot to deal with! By the way, we are still married!
bad/my grandma who was my mother who raised me died,a part of me die that day!good/bad, i got pregnant at 14 and had my son at 15,married somebody just to give him a father figure and it was my dead sentence!i been married to him for almost five years my son its six and i had a second child from that marriage.after i got together with him i found out he was a alcoholic and i think that was one of the baddest thing that had ever happen to me, i dont have friend i come from work to home everyday and i'm 21 and its like i'm 56+
  • home spa day
  • Name for a black cat
  •